Saturday, February 6, 2010

busy busy busy

So I finally started school. 4 classes. Reading, writing, math, and psyc. I think this is the most homework I have ever had in my life lol.

So first thing I did when I got on campus was check out the cafeteria. Not Gluten intolerant friendly at all. I knew I was going to bring lunch with me but I wanted to know if I forgot it one day, (cuz I'm a very forgetful person) that I would still have an option if necessary. Unless I want a bag of chips I'm screwed. But they do have dunkin donuts coffee, so that's a plus in my book.

On a better note I have dropped 10lbs! I also picked up a new workout DVD that I'm going to try out tomorrow. I have been walking as much as I can, parking at the far side of the buildings, if any of you go to SCCC on top of cardiac hill is where you will find my car. Yes I do it on purpose. On my day's off I have been using the treadmill but I feel like I need something else to go with it. Weights help but they get boring to me after awhile.

I promise I'll update more soon, but of course I must get back to studying :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment