Sunday, January 24, 2010

I double dare you

So I have been looking at a lot of gluten-free cookbooks lately, trying to decide which one to buy and try out. Maybe Italian? Maybe Mexican? Hell if I had the money I would probably try them all.

It's not easy being piss poor and trying to live gluten-free. It costs a good small fortune just to eat! Let alone pay the rest of the bills. (not that I have a lot of bills but even just the one's I have right now) Going out with people to eat has its challenges to. Everyone looks at me like well where can you eat? Like I friggin know! lol. So with everyone looking at you like a five year old (I know there just trying to be nice and make sure I can eat something) I have to explain to them again that I can find something to eat anywhere, just don't take me to olive garden lol. But of course that's where everyone actually wanted to go, so they all look like it's my fault and then I'm snubbed for the rest of the night. I would like to see you live like me for 2 weeks.

So hear is the dare, for all of you. Try a gluten-free diet. I'm not joking, try the gluten-free diet for 2 weeks. If you need to know what to avoid you can go to http://www.celiacs.com or http://glutenfree.com or just search on Google. So do it for the next 2 weeks, and try to look at me like that again. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment