Thursday, January 14, 2010

Life at the bottom

As i mentioned in my last blog I lost my job. I have been unemployed since September. If any of you have been unemployed recently, you know how the job market is. So I've decided to go back to school. It's not fun being here at the bottom. My boyfriend thinks he would LOVE to be home doing "nothing". When it's killing me. I'm a work horse, I love 16+ hours a day. I miss the money i would make in overtime. Hell i would have had my doctor bills paid off already. I would be able to afford food on a regular basis.

So were going to go to a lighter note now. I'm finally starting to wake up earlier again. By earlier i mean 2pm instead of 4 or 5. It kills me to sleep all day. So when i woke up i made my first breakfast shake. 4oz of acai juice, 4oz soy milk, 4oz peaches, 4oz banana's, 4oz strawberry's and 4oz of blueberry's. It was extremely delicious! And i felt awake and alive afterward, instead of unsatisfied and lifeless. So then i decided to get on the treadmill today. I put the laptop on a table next to it, on top of stacked up books so that it was my height lol. Watched the latest episode of Mercy while i walked. 2 miles in 45 minutes, then lifted weights for about an hour. They were 1 pound weights so i just did alot of reps but i couldn't feel my arms afterward! And then there was dinner, sauteed chicken in olive oil and lemon juice, and then put it in a salad with rice crackers for croutons and parmasan cheese. Now i can't have most salad dressings so i make one. Big salads are what i usually make, so one cap full of apple cider vinager, and then a cap and a half of vegetable oil or any oil with omega-3. The handfull (or two) of dark chocolate m&ms i had probably didn't help with this whole thing but i beleave i had a good start today :-).

If people can go on the biggest loser and show there belly's and train like athlete's at 500lbs then why can't we? Get off your butt's and get moving people! (or person that read's this lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment