Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hard habits to make and break

So I rented the biggest loser game for wii and I have to say, so awesome. I was sweating in 5 minutes, which is more then I can say for wii fit plus. Now I love it but I can't seem to make myself do it everyday. I have been working out at lest 3 times a week but I feel like I should be doing it more often then that. Hard habit for me to get into I guess. Hard habit for me to break is smoking. I have calmed down with it but, with the way money is going, it's gotta go.

So me and George went to walmart on Saturday, and i bought a new pan. It is a grill pan for the stove (well duh) it is amazing! Mom is even addicted to using it. So now we have grilled chicken every night. Along with the chicken I put a mixture of balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, rice vinegar, apple cider vinegar, vegetable oil, and some oregano. Put some slices of plum tomatoes on top and YUMMY! Put it all on top of a bed of lettuce. I think i just made myself hungry again!

So moving forward with my life, I finished filing my fafsa so I'm hoping everything goes through and I get something so I can attend the spring semester to SCCC. I'm very excited and very nervous about starting this new chapter in my life but it has to happen sometime right? I'm just glad I have George here to help me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment