Monday, March 15, 2010

Life has been so itchy...

and I mean friggin itchy! Ever since I turned 22, I keep busting out in rashes and hives. Still don't know the big reason why but now there back in full force!!! First it was just "skin irritations" then "sensitive to everything with a sent" so after spending about a thousand + bucks on all new stuff (this included new hypo-allergenic shampoo and conditioner because my entire head decided it was now allergic to the hair diy I had been using for 10 years, and each bottle $50 each) I'm still friggin itchy! lol. I haven't had a breakout in awhile so for it to come back like it is, is just irritating the shit out of me. Now there on my face, and on my underarms. I'm really hoping I don't have to go back on the prednisone. I know I blame George for most of my weight gain, but it was really the almost-full-year of being on the prednisone. It was also really screwing up my system from being on it for so long, after-awhile I was taking it every other day and on the days I wasn't taking it I literally couldn't get out of bed. And yes I have been using my Cortizone 10 intensive healing but that works for about an hour. Guess i'm finally calling the dermatologist tomorrow and hoping he takes payment plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment