Monday, March 1, 2010

working it out

So me and Danny have been using the gym every Monday and Wednesday together. Last week I went for a total of 7.6 miles between the elliptical and bike, today alone I went for 6 miles (2 miles elliptical and 4 miles bike). I'm very proud of myself and I'm definitely feeling a change already. I can get up the hill with almost no problem! I can feel my legs getting stronger to. I'm not as worried about my strength training mostly my cardio. I don't care if I see changes (well yea I kinda do) but not as much as being able to feel the changes like this. Feeling healthy, it's something I haven't had since freshman year of high school. It feels so good to get it back to. I told my mother I'm buying an elliptical machine as soon as I have the money. I plan on keeping this feeling, for a very very long time:-)

We have also started to eat healthier again, salads and such. Less gluten-free-calorie-filled bread lol. Well at lest for me. I have also taken a liking to baby spinach. It has to be in a salad but I can actually stomach it now, which is good. Although eating a bag of pistachios at a time isn't necessarily a good thing, but I'm addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment